A perfect knife for those who prefer a slicing motion over rocking when cooking, the stylish combination of half kurouchi hammer finish, exposed aogami super cutting edge and striking morado wood handle work wonderfully and the kiritsuke is a great all rounder despite its sometimes more traditional use being for working with fish.
- Blade Length: 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.