A core of super sharp aogami super steel clad in a delightful contrasting kurouchi finished stainless steel and offset with a vibrant morado wood handle this nakiri is the perfect knife to reach for when you need to make short work of vegetables.
The tall blade is perfect for scooping and transferring food to the pot and shows off the delicate hammer finish patterning nicely.
- Blade Length: 162mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 308mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 1.9mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 52.15mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 169 grams
- Sharpness score: 140 (See how we measure this)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.