A well balanced mid sized slicer showing off the layered hammer finish with a dash of contrast in the morado wood handle.
- Blade Length: 247mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 387mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.94mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 34.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 127 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: Super Blue Steel
This knife is made from a reactive carbon steel which is not stainless and has some special care instructions and properties – Read our carbon steel care guide here
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Oval morado with a maple ferrule or red pakka wood
Product SKU: 7457
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Compatable saya or guard
A maker well regarded for their knives and typically work with blue #2 offering good quality at a great price.