An excuisite mid sized gyuto crafted by Yoshimi Kato and paired with a beautiful limited edition handle, this is a knife that demands attention and is ready to tackle any job. If you're looking to treat yourself to a truly special knife then look no further.
- Blade Length: 245mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 49mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 240 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: R2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63 HRC
- Handle style: Western
- Handle material: Limited edition full tang ironwood with custom rivets
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San and is a highly skilled and renowned blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village where he creates his own ranges of knives as well as knives for other brands such as Masakage.