An incredible limited edition gyuto from master blacksmith Kurosaki san.
Crafted with a beautiful full tang design using SG2 core steel and finished with a sensational Western shaped turquoise handle, this is a real collectors knife and very difficult to find due to the limited numbers made.
If you're looking for a statement piece that pairs with the incredible fit and finish of the Fūjin range then look no further.
- Note: This knife includes a plastic Kurosaki blade guard in the box.
- Blade Length: 218mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 315mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.76mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 48.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 202 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: SG2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ebony & white buffalo horn
Product SKU: 8802
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.