Light, nimble and understated, the mid sized Gekko petty is an excellent utility knife suitable for a wide range of jobs and shows Kurosaki-san's eye for subtle design is just as good as his more visually impactful lines.
- Blade Length: 135mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 265mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 29.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.89mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 77 grams
- Core Steel: HAP40
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 64-66 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal single piece oak
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: YUK-0013-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.