An absolutely astonishing gyuto, when you get to the larger sized knives everything is bigger, bolder and more fun! Those marks made with a bespoke hammer just for this range, the height and length of the blade all make for a knife you're going to just want to use for everything and admire on the wall when you're not cooking!
- Blade Length: 270mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 445mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 3.17mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 56mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 206 grams
- Core Steel: Cobalt Special Stainless
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut with black buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 8053
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.