We specialise in finding a great selection of hand crafted Japanese kitchen knives but unfortunately one of the problems we run into is that as their popularity soars with our customers, the limited nature of the product and the time they take to make does lead to some slow lead times for new stock and a lot of enquiries.
Our aim is to constantly broaden the range of products we sell while keeping the quality as high as possible so while the knife you're currently interested may not be available, don't discount one of our other knives in the meantime.
Next estimated stock delivery
- We have an order in with Masakage so just waiting for knives to be made. January is always a quiet month stock wise so bear with us and put your email address in the notification box on the knife page and we'll let you know when it is back in stock.
- Mag-Bloks are on order too, hopefully here in a couple of weeks (end of Jan).
Why do we keep knives on display if they're not in stock?
We know many stores don't display a product if it's not available but after a year of testing and speaking with our existing and repeat customers, many are keen to expand their knife collections once they start using a quality knife and it's our aim to provide the best way to help all our customers know as soon as these knives are available because while they take a long time to arrive, they don't take long to sell out!
Want to request a knife?
If you're keen to see us stock a knife or range that we don't currently have, we'd love to hear what excites you in the world of Japanese knives. give us a shout on Facebook.
If you do have any questions about stock or anything else, please do contact us any time.
Great reasons to buy from us!
- No quibble 30 day money back guarantee
- Free and fully tracked UK Courier Delivery with Interlink Express
- We'll price match in the UK
All you have to do is pick the knife you like the most - and we'll help you choose the right one.