A great looking all rounder, the gyuto is a perfect choice for the chef who wants a manageable sized knife capable of many cutting and chopping jobs.
- Blade Length: 245mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 400mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 52mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 174 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Product SKU: 2005
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.