Designed to invoke visuals of swirling marble, the suminagashi finish on this nakiri are certainly a sight to behold but it's also a superb workhorse that is beautifully finished and well balanced for use in even the busiest kitchens.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-61 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Octagonal rosewood with a pakka ferrule
- Restock Time: Apx 3-4 months Approximate timescale for restocking this knife if stock levels are low
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.