Oster Rob Sayas
Protect your knife with a bit of style, these sayas are handmade in Slovenia by Oster Rob (meaning "sharp edge" in the native language) and made of a subtle coloured pear wood with a little wooden pin to hold the blade in place.
Please note that some knives don't fit into the sayas so if you do wish to double check before buying, please do get in touch.
Saya Petty £20.00
Made from pear wood in Slovenia by Oster Rob, the petty saya is a great cover for protecting your valuable knife.
Fits most petty knives from 100-150mm but not all. See below for a list of the knives that we sell that fit (in stock at the time of testing).
- Masakage Koishi Petty 120mm (very snug fit)
- Masakage Koishi Petty 150mm
- Masakage Kumo Petty 130mm
- Yu Kurosaki Megumi Petty 120mm
- Yu Kurosaki Shizuku Petty 120mm
- Yu Kurosaki VG10 Petty 150mm
- Masakage Yuki Petty 150mm
- Konosuke NT Damscus Petty 150mm
Saya Santoku £22.00
Made from pear wood in Slovenia by Oster Rob, the santoku saya is a great cover for protecting your valuable knife.
Fits most santoku knives from 160-180mm but not all. See below for a list of the knives that we sell that it fits (that were in stock at the time of testing). Please note that they are not suitable for knives where the spine is wider than 2mm. If you'd like to check if a knife we sell will fit in the saya, please contact us.
- Masakage Kumo Honesuki (loose fit)
- Moonlit Waves Santoku
- Shimo Santoku
- Shizuku Santoku
- Suminagashi Santoku
- Suminagashi Gyuto 180mm
- Yu Kurosaki VG10 Santoku
- Yu Kurosaki VG10 Gyuto 180mm
- Konosuke NT Damascus Santoku
Saya Gyuto £25.00
Fits most gyuto knives up to 220mm but not all, please see list below of the ones we stock that fit (that were in stock at the time of testing).
- Moonlit Waves Gyuto 210mm
- Moonlit Waves Gyuto 240mm
- Masakage Shimo Gyuto 210mm
- Suminagashi Gyuto 210mm
- Yu Kurosaki VG10 Gyuto 210mm
- Yu Kurosaki VG10 Gyuto 240mm
- Masakage Yuki Bunka (loose fit)
- Konosuke NT Damascus Gyuto 210mm (loose fit)