Excellent slicing and food release thanks to the zero bevel shape, this is a superb santoku that glides through food with ease.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 186mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 303mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.9mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 50.32mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 186 grams
- Core Steel: SK5
- Cladding Steel: SK5
- Hardness: Approx 60 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Full tang black pakka wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 12201
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
One of the last remaining family run workshops in Kashiwa-City in Tokyo have been making knives since the 90's but in what is a relatively short time have developed a reputation for their quality and excellent value carbon steel creations.