Big, bold and ready to go - the right handed only single bevel kiritsuke gyuto is going to make light work of your prep and looks great while doing it!
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 205mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 350mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 46.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.2mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 242 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 61~63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak with black buffalo
- Left or Right handed: Right only (Single Bevel)
Product SKU: 12153
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Tamura Toru + Myojin Tateo
Forged by Tamura Toru and sharpened by Myojin Tateo, this single bevel range is a collaboration Hatsukokoro have created to make yet another high quality range of knives and unusually for single bevel knives, a nice contrasting kurouchi finish.