Excuisite looks and very limited availablilty the ATS-34 is entirely hand forged and finished by Kisuke Hamono. The "Euro gyuto" is a shorter, taller and more rounded profile than a traditional gyuto.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 274mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.22mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 47.6mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 182 grams
- Core Steel: ATS-34
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Full tang black pakka wood with steel rivets and integrated bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: MAN-0002
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Born in 1982, Kisuke is the 5th generation blacksmith of the Manaka workshop and despite his relatively young age has absorbed the skill and experience of his teachers and learnt many of the difficult to master skills of forge welding and knife making very quickly.