Excuisite looks and very limited availablilty the ATS-34 is entirely hand forged and finished by Kisuke Hamono.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 174mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 293mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 47.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.08mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 219 grams
- Core Steel: ATS-34
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Full tang black pakka wood with steel rivets and integrated bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: MAN-0003
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Born in 1982, Kisuke is the 5th generation blacksmith of the Manaka workshop and despite his relatively young age has absorbed the skill and experience of his teachers and learnt many of the difficult to master skills of forge welding and knife making very quickly.