It's impossible to overstate the beauty of the "Troll Killer" from Nigara Hamono, they're extremely limited and every single knife is a one-of-a-kind collectors piece.
Hand forged damascus using an incredible 250 layers of steel and paired with a classic octagonal wa handle made from ebony and finished with nickel rings and white buffalo bolster and heel this is without question, one of the most spectacular knives we've had the honour and pleasure to sell.
This knife is a one of a kind due to the different patterns and finishes in the Anmon range so the photos and video here are for this exact knife.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 234mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 385mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 54.14mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.5mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 245 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various handle styles and materials are fitted to the Anmon knives.
- Left or Right handed: Various (Check individual knife detail)
Product SKU: 11604
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.