A beautiful mid-sized chef's knife with amazing looks and performance. This a lovely addition to any kitchen and will easily become one of your most used knives.
With the fabulous swirling cloud like pattern on this blade and the delightful handle this is simply sex in a knife. Each blade is unique and hand made in Japan in small batches. ItsVG10 steel core is very hard to make and as a result only the best metal smiths are allowed to make this knife. Super sharp, sexy, beautiful and an amazing tool in the kitchen.
- Blade Length: 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 40mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 165 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.