The hammer finish and highly versatile bunka shape make for a great all rounder that's a real blast to use on jobs big and small.
- Blade Length: 174mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 317mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 51mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.7mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 132 grams
- Core Steel: Super Blue Steel
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Walnut with black buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9303
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Master Blacksmith - Made for Hatsukokoro
One of Japan's leading master blacksmiths has created this range for Hatsukokoro and due to existing partnerships between the blacksmith and their other partners we're not able to name him but we are very happy to have this master's work available on our site.