A smooth sweeping belly, plenty of height a subtle distal taper and versatile thin kiritsuke tip, this mid sized gyuto is a fantastic all rounder.
- Blade Length: 230mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 328mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 52.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.03mm (Spine width above the heel) 2.48mm (Measured halfway along spine) 0.77mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 201 grams
- Core Steel: SF100
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal Tamboti with dyed green birch spacer
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KNOT-003-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
UK based blacksmith Michael Lewy of Knot Handcrafted is a former chef turned knife maker and unquestionably has a great eye for design and working with various materials and finishes to create his often distinctively sweeping shaped knives which are all individually made by hand in his Birmingham workshop.