Finished to the highest standards, this right handed single bevel honesuki is a stunning tool for breaking down proteins.
NOTE: This knife is sold with a Konosuke saya included in the price.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 144mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 300mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 39.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.29mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 115 grams
- Core Steel: HD2 Semi Stainless
- Cladding Steel: HD2 Semi Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal one-piece laurel wood from Studio Khii
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Although the other knives in this range are double bevel, this particular knife is single bevel and designed for Right handed only use only.
Product SKU: KONO-005 ##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none.