A limited edition mid-sized gyuto made to the highest standards for Konosuke and paired with a top class handle and a truly unique saya with each one.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 244mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 406mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 49.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.04mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 165 grams
- Core Steel: SKD
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: Approximately 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia with white buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KONO-007-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Konosuke Knives and Cutlery Company are based in Sakai City and their fit and finish on all their knives is second to none. This range is a collaboration with one of Sanjo's best workshops.