Masakage Kumo Gyuto 240mm
A beautiful, large chef's knife with amazing looks and performance. This is a lovely addition to any kitchen and will become one of your most used knives. If you've not tried a larger knife give it a whirl, with a pinch grip they are awesome to use and not as intimidating as you might think.
With the fabulous swirling cloud like pattern on this blade and the delightful handle this is simply sex in a knife. Each blade is unique and hand made in Japan in small batches.
Its VG10 steel core is very hard to make and as a result only the best metal smiths are allowed to make this knife. Super sharp, sexy, beautiful and an amazing tool in the kitchen.
- Blade Length 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 40mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 165 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge VG10
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60-62 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.