Masakage Kumo Honesuki
This is a thicker bladed knife designed for making light work of poultry so boning that chicken, duck or pheasant is a breeze.
The honesuki is a Japanese boning knife with a triangular shaped tip and a significantly thicker blade than most other knives.
The Honesuki is designed to make short work of boning chicken, pheasant, duck or any other poultry you're working on.
- Blade Length 210mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 320mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width 4mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height 40mm Heel to spine
- Total weight 165 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge VG10
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60-62 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.