Super performance and value for money, the Kaishin nakiri is a perfect veg knife for any kitchen.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 310mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 46.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.92mm (Spine width above the heel) 2.95mm (Measured halfway along spine) 1.82mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 146 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: NAKAM-024
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Based in Chiba and founded in 2015, Nakamura Hamono is a brand founded by sushi chef Mr Nakamura and who work with a selection of blacksmiths and workshops in the Sakai area to create their various lines of knives of which a common style is their thin edge and high quality finishing.