A spectacular single bevel usuba from Nigara Hamono's flagship Anmon series this is a knife that marries outstanding performance with looks and style that are out of this world and is a real collectors piece.
This knife is a one of a kind due to the different patterns and finishes in the Anmon range so the photos and video here are for this exact knife.
Please be aware that this knife is for right handed use only and is paired with a subtle but excellent quality ebony and white buffalo horn handle.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 160mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 305mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 49mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.25mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 213 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various handle styles and materials are fitted to the Anmon knives.
- Left or Right handed: Various (Check individual knife detail)
Although the other knives in this range are double bevel, this particular knife is single bevel and designed for Right handed only use only.
Product SKU: 11603
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.