A true masterpiece from Nigara Hamono's head blacksmith Gō Yoshizawa, the Kagetora is an outstanding pairing of Blue and White #2 core damascus knife that would take pride of place in any collection.
This knife is paired with a karin wood and black buffalo handle with triple spacer finish to complement the blade.
We're honoured to have been able to secure one of these extremely limited knives.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 260mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 410mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 54.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 5.03mm (Spine width above the heel) 3.03mm (Measured halfway along spine) 1.53mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 280 grams
- Hardness: 62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Karin Wood with black buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: NIG-059-##-HV
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Gō Yoshizawa - Nigara Hamono
Yoshizawa-San is the current head of Nigara Hamono.