A hand hammered blade with a high polish finish that exposes the layers of steel beautifully down to the cutting edge makes this a classic. Made from VG10 steel this range is incredibly easy to care for.
- Blade Length: 151mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 285mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 28mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 85 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
- Handle material: Cherry with red pakka wood ferrule
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
What you get
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.