If you're looking for the ultimate level of clearance in a handy all round bunka shape then the tall bunka is for you.
Forged by master blacksmith Kenji Togashi it's great fun to use and certainly makes a statement. The knife is sold with a friction fit magnolia saya designed specifically for it included in the price.
- HRC: 61-62
- Core: White #2
- Cladding: Soft Iron
- Saya: This knife is sold with a friction fit magnolia saya designed specifically for it included in the price.
- Handle: Octagonal Yew
- Blacksmith: Kenji Togashi
This knife is made from a reactive carbon steel which is not stainless and has some special care instructions and properties – Read our carbon steel care guide here
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 184mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 335mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 80.9mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.74mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 274 grams
Product SKU: SAK-001-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.