A classic laser profile santoku from Terukazu Takamura. An absolute delight to cut with and an eye catching red pakka wood Western handle combine to make a light and nimble knife that's going to make light work of a lot of food prep!
- Blade Length: 172mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 297mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 46.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.58mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 144 grams
- Core Steel: SG2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Red pakka wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 10902
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Based in Takefu Village in Echizen and led by 3rd generation blacksmith Terukazu Takamura, Takamura Hamono have a fine repution for the quality and finish of their blades.