A superb mid sized petty boasting an incredible edge that's light and nimble and finished to the highest standards from Takamura. Exceptional value for money.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 154mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 263mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 1.44mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 29.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 76 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Black pakka wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 10906
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
Based in Takefu Village in Echizen and led by 3rd generation blacksmith Terukazu Takamura, Takamura Hamono have a fine repution for the quality and finish of their blades.