One of the most stunning mid sized petty knives we've ever seen and an absolute joy to behold.
Hinoura san has created a superbly well finished and balanced knife with a design that has drawn so many comments and so much praise from his many admirers over the years and we're most certainly among them!
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 139mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 284mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 37mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 81 grams
- Core Steel: VS2
- Cladding Steel: Rainbow Damascus
- Hardness: 61-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ebony with white buffalo bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9352
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
One of Japan's most famous blacksmiths, Hinoura san is famous for his creativity and skill honed from more than 50 years experience and 3 generations of knowledge. His knives are works of art highly prized and sought after around the world.