A light and elegant mid-sized sujihiki with a beautiful tsuchime finish, perfect for all your slicing jobs.
- Blade Length: 246mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 386mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 34.1mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.85mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 134 grams
- Core Steel: AUS10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal enju wood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: TSU-0044
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Tsunehisa is a brand that supply knives from a range of blacksmiths and forges from around Japan including Sakai, Tosa and Seki and as such the range of knives available under the Tsunehisa name features a wide range of steels, styles and finishes but each one has a high level of quality and finish in common.