Light, nimble and classy the olive wood handled petty is a wonderful utility knife.
- Blade Length: 123mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 251mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 28.6mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.87mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 69 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KATO-006
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San and is a highly skilled and renowned blacksmith working at the Takefu knife village where he creates his own ranges of knives as well as knives for other brands such as Masakage.