An eye catching all rounder from a master blacksmith this is an ideal smaller utility knife with a great edge and finish.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 119mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 254mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 28.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 1.81mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 76 grams
- Core Steel: VG10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 61-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Western
- Handle Material: Oak with integrated bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: KAM-0004
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Katsuyasu Kamo is a master blacksmith with more than 50 years experience and skill and is well known as one of the founders of the Takefu Knife Village where many blacksmiths work and create the knives we love and sell.