A striking mid sized gyuto designed with a bit of extra heel height and spine thickness to make it feel sturdy but without compromising on looks or performance.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 213mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 363mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4.03mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 46.3mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 148 grams
- Core Steel: SLD
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 65 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: D shaped burnt chestnut
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 10202
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
A craftsman from the Fukushima Prefecture, Nihei trained for years in Sanjo to develop his skills. As is customary from that region, this means Nihei is responsible for all the forging, sharpening, and engraving on his knives.