A beautiful example of the Santoku style of knife. The blade feels really alive between your fingers when you use it and the performance is breath taking. Try it, you'll love it.
- Blade Length: 170mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 310mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.7mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 49mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 142 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Core: VG10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60-62 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
Product SKU: 1705
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Knife making is in Anryu-san's blood. A fourth generation knife maker and has been working as a blacksmith for well over 50 years.