Beautiful and elegant looks with a lovely feel and balance to this knife, making it a great choice for an alternative to a petty; it is perfect for little veggies and all those jobs in the hand.
- Blade Length: 131mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 260mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 3mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 34mm Heel to spine
- Total weight: 75 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61-63 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).