Another striking piece from Nigara Hamono's "Anmon" line, the twisted damascus is an incredible piece of craftsmanship that we've paired with a beautiful custom amboyna and white marble horn handle from @letshandlethis.
This is a right handed knife and as each one is unique, the photos, video and product specifications are for this exact knife.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 264mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 424mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 38.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.51mm (Spine width above the heel) 3.30mm (Measured halfway along spine) 1.84mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 213 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various handle styles and materials are fitted to the Anmon knives.
- Left or Right handed: Various (Check individual knife detail)
Although the other knives in this range are double bevel, this particular knife is single bevel and designed for Right handed only use only.
Product SKU: NIG-049-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.