With its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box the gyuto is a perfect all round chef knife for everyone from home cook to professional chef.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 185mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 330mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 42.8mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.15mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 114 grams
- Core Steel: AUS10
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 60 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Magnolia
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: SAK-0023
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.