Sakai Takayuki 45 layer Damascus Gyuto 240mm
A big, bold chef knife suited to a wide range of tasks. Its balance point and light weight mean it's still a good choice for most jobs in the kitchen.
- Blade Length 245mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 403mm (Blade + Handle)
- Total weight 170 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge Stainless
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.