Sakai Takayuki 45 layer Damascus Petty 150mm
With its beautiful high polish hammer finish and great sharpness straight out of the box this is a well balanced, larger petty ideal for chopping smaller vegetables or fruit at home or in a busy working kitchen.
- Blade Length 153mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length 285mm (Blade + Handle)
- Total weight 72 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge Stainless
- Left or Right handed Either
- Hardness 60 HRC
- Handle style Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.