A perfect mid to large sized gyuto in the range and quite simply - it's incredible!
Uniquely patterned and finished, the R2/SG2 steel core clad in stainless steel looks out of this world and the edge retention is exceptional. If you're in the market for a large gyuto from a world class blacksmith then look no further.
- Blade Length: 240mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 395mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 50mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 166 grams
- Core Steel: SG2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Octagonal walnut or custom materials
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 8304
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
The youngest blacksmith to be granted the title of Master Nokaji and senior teacher at Takefu Knife Village, the skill and craft put into each of his knives is clear to see.