A really impressive mid sized gyuto with plenty of cutting power and a traditional finish that will be one of your absolute go-to knives for a wide range of jobs.
Product quick view
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 204mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 359mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 47mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 156 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Soft Iron
- Steel Type - Core: White #2
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Rosewood
Product SKU: 5004
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Katsushige Anryu/Takumi Ikeda
The shirogami range has been made for many years by master blacksmith Anryu san but with his retirement at the start of 2021, production of this line has passed to his nephew and apprentice and highly skilled blacksmith Takumi Ikeda.