A really impressive mid sized gyuto with plenty of cutting power and a traditional finish that will be one of your absolute go-to knives for a wide range of jobs.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 204mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 359mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 47mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 156 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 61 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: ANRY-010
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Katsushige Anryu/Takumi Ikeda
The shirogami range has been made for many years by master blacksmith Anryu san but with his retirement at the start of 2021, production of this line has passed to his nephew and apprentice and highly skilled blacksmith Takumi Ikeda.