Small and handy, this beautiful paring knife is best for fiddly chopping jobs, as well as looking stunning on your knife rack!
Slightly larger than the 5" model, this unique knife provides precision when cutting smaller items like onions, garlic and soft fruit, while giving you a little more length to play with.
- Blade Length: 152mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 283mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade width: 2.7mm (Measured where blade enters handle)
- Blade height: 29mm (Heel to spine)
- Total weight: 74 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: Super Blue Steel
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle style: Japanese
Product SKU: 1603
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Yoshimi Kato San is the son-in-law of Hiroshi Kato San (who recently took a step backwards after over 50 years as a blacksmith).