An utterly spectacular knife from Nigara Hamono's famous Blue #2 Rainbow Damascus line, this is a work of art made to the highest standards and paired with equally high quality karin wood and black buffalo handle.
This knife is a collectors dream and it's not often we see stock of this line.
- Blade Length: 267mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 418mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 40.7mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 2.90mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 212 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Rainbow Damascus
- Hardness: 63-64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various materials available
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: NIG-006-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Gō Yoshizawa - Nigara Hamono
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.