A fantastic tall gyuto made and finished entirely in the workshop of Mazaki san.
- Blade Length: 246mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 389mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 53.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 4.96mm (Spine width above the heel)
- Total Weight: 216 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Octagonal teak with black buffalo horn
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 11654
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
One of the next generation of skilled young blacksmiths to follow in the older masters footsteps, Mazaki san initially spent time touring Japan on his motorbike before deciding on a career as a blacksmith.