The perfect utility knife, it boasts Yoshikane's exceptional finish and edge quality and is a popular choice for both home and professional kitchens.
- Blade Length: 155mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 283mm (Blade tip to handle end)
- Blade Height: 32.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Blade Thickness: 3.71mm (Spine width above the heel) 2.16mm (Measured halfway along spine) 1.62mm (Measured 15mm from tip)
- Total Weight: 92 grams
- Core Steel: White #2
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: YOS-0034-##
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Established in 1919 in the city of Sanjo, Yoshikane Hamono have a well deserved reputation for their high quality craftsmanship and finishing and this range of knives are forged by the 4th generation head of the factory Kazuomi Yamamoto.