A big, bold chef knife suited to a wide range of tasks. Its balance point and light weight mean it's still a good choice for most jobs in the kitchen.
- Blade Length: 245mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 403mm (Blade + Handle)
- Total weight: 170 grams
- Steel Type - Cladding: Stainless
- Steel Type - Cutting edge: AUS-10
- Left or Right handed: Either
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle style: Japanese
Our aim is to measure everything as accurately as possible but some specifications (such as hardness for example) are provided by the manufacturer and therefore should be used as a guide only.
Well known and respected, Sakai knives are created by a skilled team of craftsmen and as a company have been creating knives for more than 600 years.