The excellent craft, fit and finish on this petty combine to make a highly versatile and thicker petty ideal for those who prefer a slightly weightier utility knife.
- Blade Length: 150mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Core Steel: Silver 3
- Cladding Steel: Stainless
- Hardness: Approximately 62-63 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Japanese
- Handle Material: Ho wood with black buffalo horn bolster
- Left or Right handed: Either (Double Bevel)
Product SKU: 9751
Our aim is to measure and photograph our products as accurately as possible but due to many items being handmade, finished or using natural materials, there can be minor variance in measurements and things such as blade or wood finishes can vary. We will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by manufacturers and should therefore be used as a guide.
Meet the maker
Founded in Sakai City in 1926, Sakai Kikumori are well regarded for their high quality knives and draw on the area's more than 600 year history of knife and blade making.