A spectacular limited edition santoku from Nigara Hamono's flagship Anmon series, even more unusual because this santoku is a double bevel knife paired with a full tang ironwood handle. Truly a collectors piece of the highest quality.
Product Quick View
Want to see a little more of the knife? Check out what the knife looks like in hand and up close.
- Blade Length: 175mm (Measurement of the cutting edge)
- Total Length: 311mm (Blade + Handle)
- Blade Thickness: 2.19mm (Measured level with heel)
- Blade Height: 51.2mm (Heel to spine)
- Total Weight: 202 grams
- Core Steel: Blue Steel #2
- Cladding Steel: Soft Iron
- Hardness: 64 (HRC)
- Handle Style: Various
- Handle Material: Various handle styles and materials are fitted to the Anmon knives.
- Left or Right handed: Various (Check individual knife detail)
Product SKU: 11601
Our aim is to measure and photograph all our products as accurately as possible but due to the handmade nature of many items, please be aware that there may be some variance in the measurements and that things such as blade and knife handle patterns can vary and presentation boxes may differ from those shown but we will always endeavour to provide the most accurate measurements, photos and descriptions of our products.
Some measurements such as HRC are provided by the manufacturer and should therefore be used as a guide.
Protection & care for this knife
A legendary name in sword and knife making stretching back 8 generations and 350 years. You simply don't get much more skill going into each blade.